pitchbomb m8r 1.0
Pitchbomb is a Max4Live Plugin / tool to attach the speed of Ableton Live Midi tracks to Audio tracks. This may sound unspectacular, but allows previously impossible tape stops and speed ups.
– Add Pitchbomb amxd to any (Midi) track in the Ableton set.
– Put an audio clip to Repitch mode in clip settings. They need to match pitch-wise, so you might have to bounce your audio.
Percussive stuff like drums can be left in their Drums/Complex/etc mode.
– Add a Midi tracks with synths and match their pitch to the existing audio clips at the given song tempo
– Add a Live „Pitch“ plugin to the Midi track
– Click „Learn“ in Pitch target 1 and click the Live „Pitch“ plugins Pitch knob
– Start fiddling with the semitone change field and do semitone target semitone & bang transitions
DANKE! THANK YOU!